Laatste wijziging: 02-04-2013
IS NOOIT GRAPPIG
...IS NOOIT GRAPPIG...
BLOEMLEZING NEDERLANDSE TAAL
LOST IN TRANSLATION
40 TIPS FOR PROPER ENGLISH
HASH EN WIETJE
WEEUWSNITJE & ZWEVEN DERGJES
ITALIAN WHO WENT TO MALTA
SPEAKAH DA ENGLISH
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN
BRIEF VAN BELGISCHE MOEDER
MIJN TOETSENBORD IS KAPOT
QUOTES & TAGLINES
FIETS OP HET DAK GOOIEN
MEN VS WOMEN
SHORTEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
MAN, VROUW & XXX
FUNNY SEX-MOVIE TITLES
HAVING FUN WITH TELEMARKETERS
FACTS OF LIFE
WEGEN VAN DE VROUW
VERZOEK AFSTEL MILITAIRE DIENST
MURPHYS LAWS OF COMBAT
WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE...
MURPHYS GENERAL LAWS
STORY OF JACK SCHITT
MY SPELL CHECKER IS BROKEN
MURPHYS GENERAL LAWS
* There is always one more bug.
* Don't mess with Mrs. Murphy.
* No good deed goes unpunished.
* A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
* The other line always moves faster.
* Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
* Never eat prunes when you are famished.
* In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.
* Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
* All warranties expire upon payment of invoice.
* Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.
* Beauty is only skin deep; ugly goes to the bone.
* If you try to please everybody, nobody will like it.
* A bird in a man's hand is safer than one overhead.
* If you're feeling good, don't worry, you'll get over it.
* When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate.
* A short cut is the longest distance between two points.
* In any field, everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
* It is morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money.
* You will always find something in the last place you look.
* Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
* Everybody will have a scheme to get rich that will not work.
* Left to themselves, things will always go from bad to worse.
* In order to get a lone you must first prove you don't need it.
* Every piece of string, cut to size is always one inch too short.
* If it jams, force it; if it breaks it needed replacement anyway.
* Murphy's golden rule: Whoever has the gold makes the rules.
* A $300.000 picture tube will protect a 10c fuse by blowing first.
* Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.
* Every story has two sides: yours and mine, and one hidden side.
* If you fool around with a thing for very long you will screw it up.
* Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will use it.
* The repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before.
* There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.
* The light at the end of a tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
* Anything you try to fix will take longer and cost more than you thought.
* No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.
* Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
* To know yourself is the ultimate form of aggression. (Freudian psychology).
* Leakproof seals - will; self starters - will not; interchangeable parts - won't.
* Any tool dropped while repairing a car will roll underneath exactly to the center.
* A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth.
* If more than one person is responsible for a miscalculation, no one will be at fault.
* When a broken appliance is demonstrated for the repairman it will work perfectly.
* The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.
* If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on.
* In any hierarchy, each individual rises to his own level of incompetence and then remains there.
* You'll remember that you forgot to take out the trash when the garbage truck is two doors away.
* If there is any possibility of several things going wrong, the most catastrophic combination will occur.
* No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item, after you've bought it, it will be cheaper somewhere else.
* The chance of a piece of bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.