* There are no mistakes in life, only lessons...
* Virgin like balloon . . . one prick, all gone.
* Work to become, not to acquire.
* A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.
* Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
* Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!
* Man who eat many prunes, sit on toilet many moons.
* Man who drive like hell is bound to get there!
* It takes many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.
* Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
* Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.
* War does not determine who's right, war determines who's left.
* Those who quote me are fools.
* Confucius say too damn much!